I, ________________________________, DO HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF willing to assume the duties and responsibilities of the office of GOVERNOR OF THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST DISTRICT OF KEY CLUB INTERNATIONAL.
I FULLY REALIZE, IF ELECTED, I WILL:
Strive, at all times, to strengthen and build Key Club membership in the District.
- Maintain the quality of my schoolwork and keep up to date, so that permission may be secured from my parents and school authorities for occasional absences on Key Club business.
- Attend and preside over all official District Board meetings.
- Attend the International Convention during my term of office.
- Attend the District Convention at the beginning and end of my term.
- Make all District committee assignments before the Spring Board Meeting.
- Submit at least four (4) articles for the District publication.
- Prepare and distribute an agenda for every official board meeting at least 7 days prior to the start of said meeting.
- Provide club president training as requested.
- Attend the Governor’s and Administrators’ Training Conference.
- Assist the committees in their operation.
- Preside over the Pacific Northwest Key Club District Convention at the end of my term of office.
- Maintain active membership in a local Key Club while in office.
- At all times, keep an open line of communication with the District Board members, International Liaison, Kiwanis-family counterparts and with the District Administrator.
- Provide monthly updates to the District Board.
- Attend all executive meetings and other special meetings when called.
I acknowledge that the above does not represent a complete listing of the responsibilities of Governor of the Pacific Northwest District. Future training from Key Club International and the District Administrator will provide me with additional responsibilities and goals.
See PDF for official form.