I, ________________________________, DO HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF willing to assume the duties and responsibilities of the office of TREASURER OF THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST DISTRICT OF KEY CLUB INTERNATIONAL.
I FULLY REALIZE, IF ELECTED, I WILL:
- Strive, at all times, to strengthen and build Key Club membership in the District.
- Maintain the quality of my schoolwork and keep up to date, so that permission may be secured from my parents and school authorities for occasional absences on Key Club business.
- Attend all official board meetings and provide monthly updates on membership, dues, and the District Board budget.
- Attend the International Convention during my term of office and the District Treasurer’s Workshop.
- Attend the District Convention at the beginning and end of my term.
- Submit at least four (4) articles for the District publication.
- Establish and maintain at least monthly communication with Treasurers.
- Email dues reports and financial reports to the District Board.
- Work to attain over 95% dues collection (both District and International) from Pacific Northwest Key Clubs.
- Provide club treasurer training as requested.
- Serve as the chair of the Pacific Northwest Opportunities Fund and actively on any other committees as assigned.
- Present the treasurer training workshop at the Pacific Northwest Key Club District Convention at the end of my term of office.
- Assist the Governor by leading problem-solving discussions at board meetings, read monthly newsletters and reports of your lieutenant governors, and respond to questions about divisional/club issues.
- Maintain active membership in a local Key Club while in office.
- At all times, keep an open line of communication with the District Board members, Kiwanis-family counterparts and the District Administrator.
- Attend all executive meetings and other special meetings when called.
I acknowledge that the above does not represent a complete listing of the responsibilities of Treasurer of the Pacific Northwest District. Future training from Key Club International and the District Administrator will provide me with additional responsibilities and goals.
See PDF for official form.