- Customize and distribute bookmarks at school with information about seeking support, staying mentally healthy, and understanding the warning signs of depression.
- Activity Guide: Teen Bookmarks (PDF)
Beacon of Hope Exercise
- Provide school staff members with a Beacon of Hope lighthouse to indicate to students they are someone to go to for mental health support.
- Activity Guide: Beacon of Hope Exercise (PDF)
- Erika’s Lighthouse has “fact footprints” with information about teen mental health. Attach these footprints (or make your own!) to the walls leading to a school counselor or mental health professional’s office. Ensure students know where they can seek mental health support at school.
- Activity Guide: Footprint Activity (PDF)
Wall of Inspiration
- Post your favorite mental health quotes on a wall for the school to see.
- Activity Guide: Wall of Inspiration (PDF)