Member and District Resources Committee
Key Club International Icebreakers From Afar
Looking to break the ice during your meetings? Try these great ideas:
- Hosting Online Kahoots – Create Kahoots about Key Club or individual members.
- Online Scavenger Hunts – Create a list of common items for members to find. Encourage them to take photos with the items and send them to the group.
- 2 Truths And A Lie – One person states three things about themselves, 2 truths and one lie. The group must determine which one is the lie.
- Acrostic Poems – Participants use their first name to create a short poem. Writing their name vertically, they use each letter to start a line that describes something about themselves.
- Childhood Dream – Ask participants to share a childhood dream. Where do they envision themselves in the future? What is the greatest aspiration?
- Would You Rather – Ask participants “Would you rather…” questions, and let them answer. Challenge them to make up some of their own!
- Tell A Short Story In 7 Words
- Describe Your Mood As A Color
Take a minute to watch members of the member and district resources committee talk about some of these activities: